Hatch Update! Go download it now guys - the new trick whistle is finally in! Save up your star fruit and wait for the next restock of Max’s shop! Send in some snapshots when you get it! :)
Official ver. 1.3 App Update Description:
It’s Max and your fugu… We’re back! And guess what I’ve been teaching your pet?
Yep, your fugu can now perform funny tricks for you, with 6 fun tricks! There’s two cute jump tricks and four fun lateral tricks including play dead and army crawl. To start, you’ll want to save up some star coins for a Trick Whistle, new to my gift shop. And then, Sensei, it is time to finally begin…
You fugu will begin untrained in the art of performing tricks, and you’ll need to train your pet to listen reliably to your trick whistle. To train your fugu, treat it with a Star Fruit right after a successful trick! Plus with enough focused training, you can even master up to three tricks for extra flair! (One jump trick, and on mastered trick per side of your choice.) And of course as your pet fugu masters tricks, you’ll want to spoil it with…
My gift shop has some new stock! I have some fun new blankets, and a new decor set for those of you with 100% trust made by Cupid himself. (Cupid apologizes for being late to the party.) Plus I hope you enjoy my latest wallpaper creation, I’ve been experimenting painting your fugu into your world’s style!
- Max and your pet Fugu
P.S. that’s not all, I’ve also been working with your pet fugu on the smaller things:
- fetch training with starfruit (existing pets are already fully trained)
- Stopped your fugu from gifting too much poop if you’ve already got all the rugs and stickers
- Practiced tail wagging with your fugu
- taught your fugu to go from resting on the ground to begging for fruit more smoothly
- no more peekaboo when your fugu can’t see your face (no front camera)
- no more floating ‘free’ price rage when you try to buy something from me that’s sold out!
- no more endless GameCenter achievement notifications
- no more birthdays that last forever… sorry about fixing this one!
- put a stop to fugu that sometimes turn invisible!
- fixed fugu opening mouth after feeding a star fruit sometimes.
- your fugu will now stick around for at least 3 days before running away.
- fix for special ornaments and wallpapers preventing all being collected.
- fix for a hang entering the store on some combinations of rugs.
- two star fruit can now grow at once.
- increased the star fruit gift chance, since you’ll want more for training!
- midas tree decor now features a giant gold dragon statue.
- taught your fugu to stop making a possessed noise when sticking its tongue at you.
- various crash fixes.
What’s next for us? I’m pondering a toy, a game, or an adventure! What will it be?
Hang out with us at the Hatch pet club on Facebook and I’ll be sharing some more details soon! (Facebook.com/hatchpet)